For 2 servings
• Finely chopped Onion, about half a large one
• Finely chopped fresh Garlic Cloves, 2 or 3
• Finely chopped fresh Ginger Root, to taste
• A few chopped fresh Tomatoes (spinkle with Salt and Pepper while they wait to be added to the wok)
• Oil of your choice to fry off the above (Olive Oil for this test)
• Vegetable Stock - 400mls or so
• Minced Pork
• Curly Kale (remove the woody stalk bits)
1] Gently fry the Onions, 10 mins or so. Turn up the heat and add the Garlic and Ginger, stir for a couple of minutes.
2] Add the Pork and keep stirring and breaking the mince up. Don't cook it too much or the Pork will tighten up.
3] Add the Tomatoes, stir for a bit, then add the Veg Stock. Let it come to the boil then reduce to a simmer.
4] Stir in the Kale, make sure there is still enough liquid, then cover for 3 minutes.
I finished this test off with some grated fresh Red Chilli and Soya Sauce and served on rice. Noodles would work better maybe with the lovely sauce from the pan.