Monday, March 30, 2015
Spicy Tofu Stir-Fry
• 1 pack of firm tofu, cubed
• 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed • 1 teaspoon crushed Chilli flakes
• Generous dollop of runny Honey
• Splash of Light Soy Sauce
• 1 Onion, sliced, caramelised
• 1 Red Pepper, roasted, peeled, sliced
• Sesame Oil
• Soy Sauce
Drain the marinade liquid into your wok and fry off to get a rich spicy base.
Thinly slice the Fennel and place on a dry griddle pan.
Fry off the veg and add the Tofu.
Stir in the Red Peppers and Onions.
Serve and finish off with some Sesame Oil and Soy Sauce.
We had some cooked Rice, so we added that - In hindsight this would have been better off fried separately.