* olive oil
* 200 ml leeks, white and green tender parts diced
* 100 ml celery, diced
* 200 g potatoes, peeled and diced
* 400 ml water
* 100 ml milk
* 100 ml cream
* 50 ml parmesan cheese
* 6 ml flour
* salt and pepper
1. In a dutch oven or soup pot, add oil and cook leeks and celery for 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with flour and cook for 5 more minutes
3. Add potatoes and water; bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat, cook for 15 mins then stir in milk and cream, salt and pepper.
5. Simmer 10 more minutes.
6. Just before serving, add cheese and cook 1 min more.