by Paul Rankin
from Ready Steady Cook
1 chicken breast
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for cooking
¼ red pepper, sliced
¼ red onion, sliced
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat a medium frying pan and a griddle pan.
2. Combine the spices and seasoning in a small bowl.
3. Cover the chicken breast in the spices.
4. Heat the olive oil in the frying pan.
5. Add the chicken and sauté for at least 10 minutes or until the breast is well cooked and the juices run clear.
6. While the chicken is cooking place a little olive oil in the griddle pan.
7. Add the pepper and onion and griddle for 4 minutes.
8. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the pepper and onion and remove from the heat.
9. Place the spinach on a serving plate.
10. Place the chicken on the spinach. Serve the griddled vegetables on the side.