Butter and Olive Oil
2 Garlic Gloves
2 Green Chilli
2 Red Chilli
1 inch of Fresh Ginger
Chicken, cooked and broken up
Juice of 1 Lime
1) Chop the Shallots and slowly fry them in some butter and oil.
2) When the Shallots are starting to get sweet, add the chopped Garlic, Chilli and Ginger.
3) Fry these for a few minutes, but watch that the Garlic doesn't burn and go bitter.
4) Add in the Chicken and fry for a few minutes.
5) Pour in the Stock (it's a good idea to warm thhis in a microwave or in a pan). Top up with boiling water if it needs bulking up.
6) Bubble away for a few minutes so the Chicken warms through, then add the Noodles.
7) Cook at a high simmer for about 5 minutes until the Noodles are cooked.
8) Add in the lime juice and stir it in. Taste for flavour.
9) Serve in warm bowls with Corriander sprinkled on top.
10) Deliver to the table with napkins.