Roasted Pumpkin with Red Onions
600g Whole Pumpkin
2 Red Onions
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
Maple Syrup (or Brown Sugar)
1) Preheat oven to 200c.
2) Peel the Squash, deseed and cut into 8 slices.
3) Peel the onions, half them from top to tail, then cut each half into 3, top to tail, chunks.
4) Put the Onions, Pumpkin, sage (a good handful, but depends on how strong it is) into a roasting tray,
5) Mix up the Garlic, Olive Oil, Balsamic and Maple Syrup (I will leave the quantities to your taste, but lets say 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon of Balsamic and 2 teaspoons of Syrup - If you are using sugar instead of Syrup, just sprinkle a good tablespoon over the vegetables in the tray).
6) Massage this mixture all over the vegetables.
7) Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes.