Pumkin and Goats Cheese Gratin
900g Whole Pumpkin
25g Unsalted Butter
Fresh Black Pepper and Sea Salt
250g Goats Cheese log
1) Preheat oven to 200c
2) Deal with the Pumpkin by peeling, deseeding and chopping it into chunks.
3) Boil the Pumpkin in plenty of water until it is tender.
4) Drain the Pumpkin, throw it back in the pan and mash it with the butter and salt/pepper to taste.
5) Butter an ovenproof dish and put in a layer of half the Pumpkin mix.
6) Slice the Goats Cheese and layer it over the Pumpkin.
7) Cover the Goats cheese with the remaining Squash.
8) Grate a generous amount of Parmesan.
9) Bake in the oven until it gets a lovely golden crust, 20-30 minutes.