Time 1 hour
300g Risotto Rice
2 Garlic Cloves
120g Parmesan cheese
Glass of White Wine
Chicken or Vegetable stock (400ml approx)
1) Slice the Leeks and slow fry them in butter, as slow and long as you can, until they start to go translucent and caramalised. 20 minutes would be good.
2) Set the Leeks aside, add a little more butter. Cook the diced Chorizo and sliced Shallots until they soften.
3) Turn up the heat and add the Rice, stir around for a few minutes until the rice goes translucent.
4) Add the Wine and stir until the Rice has absorbed the liquid.
5) Gradually add the stock in batches, stirring gently.
6) When the Rice is still al dente, add the cooked Leeks, a little Butter and the Parmesan, mix it in and serve immediately.
7) Serve with some fresh Basil as garnish.