800g White fish fillets cubed
For the paste
1 tablespoon of grated Ginger
2 Garlic cloves grated or crushed
1 Green Chilli sliced (More if you like)
1 teaspoon of Turmeric
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons of Groundnut Oil
1 tablespoon of Five Spice
1 teaspsoon of Mustard Seeds
2 Tomatoes finely chopped
200ml Stock (Vegatable or Fish)
1 teaspoon of Ground Cumin
Cayenne (to taste)
Half a teaspoon of Sugar
Finely chooped Coriander leaves to garnish
1) Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the Mustard Seeds and Five Spice until the seeds start to "pop".
2) Add the paste and stir gently for 3 minutes.
3) Add the Fish and Tomatoes and coat them in the paste.
4) Add the stock, Cumin, Cayenne and Sugar and simmer for 5 minutes, until the Fish is cooked.
5) Serve with the Coriander sprinkled over.
A good nutty brown rice goes well with this.