7 Tablespoons Olice Oil
350g Pork Fillet in strips
2 Large Onions
1 Green pepper
4 Garlic Cloves
250g Calasparra (paella) rice
1 Teaspoon of smoked paprika
2 Noras Peppers
900ml Chicken Stock
1) Stir Fry Pork for a few minutes until cooked. Set aside.
2) Lower heat, Fry Chorizo for a minute, Add Onion and green pepper, Cook for 20 min
3) Add Gralic and Onion, cook for 5-10 min until Caramalised
4) Add Rice, Paprika, Noras Peppers, Add stock, Simmer for 15 mins
5) Wilt spinach with salt
6) Lay Spinach/Pork on rice, cover tightly for 5 minutes, serve with lemon and salad.