3 Tablespoon of Flour (Preferably Italian 00)
Half tea-spoon English Mustard
600ml full-fat milk
200g Cheddar, grated
1) Butter a casserole dish.
2) Boil the water, salt and throw in the Macaroni
3) Add the butter to the pan, melt it and add the flour, cook for a few minutes.
4) Warm the milk and off the heat, beat into the pan. Add the mustard.
5) Cook for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
6) Just before the macoroni is cooked, add in the cheese to the pan and stir.
7) Drain the macoroni thoroughly and add to the sauce.
8) Taste for seasoning.
9) Pour into the casserole dish.
10) Grill until browned.
11) Let to sit for 5 mins to cool.
Freeze without cheese ontop.